Most of our clinic services will remain operational for your health needs including virtual appointments, nutrition, wellness coaching, physical therapy, chiropractic services and eye care. To remain in good health, it is important to stay on schedule with keeping appointments to manage chronic health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure, and to address acute illnesses that require medical attention.
Important Information to Know before Testing
LWHC is offering several services in relation to COVID-19 at all our locations by appointment only.
COVID-19 testing is currently a rapid antigen and not PCR testing. LWHC is a CLIA approved lab. Test results are available within 1 business day via Portal Messaging.Testing on a Friday or right before a Holiday Break can delay test results being delivered until the next operating business day.
While on campus, blue badge is required to enter our Asymptomatic Clinic at the commons to follow Microsoft security policies.
Patients are limited to 1 test per week at any of our LWHC locations.
Living Well Health Center Drive Thru:
- Active symptoms based on WA State Department of Health.
- Direct Exposure to a positive COVID-19 individuals
Asymptomatic Testing at the Commons:
Travel (Testing must occur within 24-72 hours prior to travel)
- Current testing is rapid antigen and not PCR testing.
- Employer or Organization required testing.
- In-Direct Exposure to positive COVID-19 individuals.
- Evaluation of symptoms by a provider for COVID-19, Flu, and/or Strep infection.
- COVID-19 Testing, Rapid Flu, and Rapid Strep Testing.
If you are unsure if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or which services to use, we strongly encourage you to book a virtual or respiratory clinic appointment with one of our providers instead of coming in person to the Living Well Health Center.
If you have questions about the screening criteria for COVID-19, please visit the WA State Department of Health website.
If you would like to re-test (more than one test per week) or have PCR testing, please see the following links to community resources that best fit your purpose for testing.
Other Testing Options:
For more information about costs of PCR testing, please contact Microsoft HR Benefits team or insurance company.
By booking a PCR test, you may incur out of pocket costs and/or be responsible for filling a claim with your insurance company to assess if reimbursement is applicable. Websites are subject to change without notice and not maintained by Crossover Healthcare.
You must maintain isolation until results from your PCR test are negative and you have been cleared from isolation by your primary care provider.
We are also taking the following necessary safety precautions to ensure all patients, visitors and staff are safe. These precautions may include:
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment, practicing proper hand hygiene, and social distancing.
- Enhancing disinfection procedures of our facilities and equipment.
- Arranging waiting areas and directing foot traffic based on social distancing guidelines.
Screening all patients and treating those with acute respiratory symptoms such as cough, headache, sore throat, nausea, and other possible COVID-19 symptoms at our drive thru location.
- You may be asked to show your Health App Screener if arriving for a wellness related appointment such as Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Eye Care, Massage, and Dietitian appointments.
When you are in the clinic, please help us decrease risk of disease transmission by doing the following:
- Bring and wear your own mask when visiting the clinic. Patients are encouraged to continue wearing a mask whenever they leave their home.
- Requesting that you are only accompanied by an essential caregiver, interpreter, or those individuals who need assistance.
- For those patients who do require additional assistance, we are limiting visitors/accompanying family members to 1 per patient or individual. We ask that you do not bring visitors under the age of 13.
- Practice proper hand hygiene and social distancing.
There are numerous ways you may access care at the Living Well Health Center including:
- In-person or virtual visits. Call the clinic first to see what kind of visit you need.
- If you are having severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, please call 911 or go to the emergency department.
Current modified hours are:
- In-Clinic: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Primary Care Virtual services: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Living Well Eye Center (LWEC): The LWEC is open with limited services at the Living Well Health Center. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
- Pharmacy is offering curb-side RX pick-up, mail services and is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. To reach the pharmacy directly, dial (425) 497-1225.