The Living Well Eye Clinic is currently open at the Living Well Health Center in building 21 for all in-person appointments. We will continue to offer limited virtual appointments for follow-up and contact lens support.
Important Things to Know before your appointment:
- Due to COVID-19, all services are by appointment only. No Drop ins at this time.
- Browsing or viewing hardware is limited to the time allotted within your appointment time only.
- Only one individual allowed during eyeglass fitting within the allotted appointment time.
- Please see visitor policy during COVID-19 with restrictions.
- Must wear a mask through the entirety of your appointment.
Current Services during COVID-19:
Virtual care services are available to patients age 18+ for needs such as:
- Extending your current prescription for glasses or contact lenses
- Switching contact lens brands
Management of certain eye conditions:
- dry eyes
- computer vision syndrome
- certain red eyes
Optical services such as:
- Viewing and trying on frames
- Ordering eyeglasses
- Repairs and adjustments
- Contact lens orders virtually or in-person.
Eyeglass and contact lens ordering is also available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (425) 457-0452.